Thursday, September 4, 2008

Visit to Texas

When I was in Texas a week or so ago, I was able to assist with the moving company and visit friends. It was a really nice time of visiting with those that I love - friends who are more like family...



I had dinner with my friend Jennifer (no photo). I spent two nights with my friend Jenny & her family (no photo). I had lunch with my old boss (no photo). [Apparently I didn't take enough photos!] I attended the 30th birthday party of my friend Cedric. Here he is with his wife Joy.


I met my friend Rachel's new baby & spent some quality time with her & her kiddos.
I spent the night with my other friend Jenny (2nd from left in back row) after my "going away" party with a big group of my favorite girls! Back Row: Michelle, Jenny, Amy, Kendra, Erin, Rachel (kiddos pictured above). Front Row: Jeanne, Me with baby Lydia & Casey.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Wish I had been able to make the bash with all the girls ... I'll have to catch you next time you're here!