Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Picture Time!

Here are some long-awaited photos of our new house!

Front

Back of house Laundry Room Before


Laundry Room After
Pantry In Process

Pantry Finished
Boxes in Great Room when moving truck left


Packing Paper Rolls - we had GOBS & GOBS of paper!!



Beginning the Great Room Flooring Project - pre-painting

Carpet torn out - paint started!

My lovely flooring/painting outfit - my kneepads are made of leftover carpet pad taped to my knees. Not the best fashion statement ever, but hey - it works!!

Flooring & Paint done on living room end of room


Beginning to tear out the linoleum - we're making progress!

5 comments:

The Dogs said...

You all are incredibly ambitious. It inspires me to get off my duff and get some things done around my house!

Hope to see you sometime in the near future.

Em

Amanda said...

Wow, looks great! Now, when can you come to my house?

In His Grip said...

I am so excited that there's finally pictures- proof that you are not just sitting around eating chocolate while your kids are at school. Ha! Love it all. Keep up the good work.

Elizabeth said...

I really like that red in your living room. Beautiful!

Stacy said...

Wow that looks amazing! Love everything - you both have worked really hard! It looks great- pat yourselves on the back!