Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged: I

I've seen this on a bunch of friends' blogs, so I thought I'd play along too. Feel free to snag it & blog it yourself...

i am: a child of God
i think: that I have a long way to go in this life
i know: my salvation is secure
i want: to lose weight
i have: a cool new house & a great family
i wish: I had friends in my new area
i hate: liars
i miss: my friends in Texas
i fear: losing someone I love
i feel: lonely

i hear: Wii games & the sound of Tommie’s mouse clicking
i smell: wet dog
i crave: a smoothie
i search: the internet daily
i wonder: why God moved us here
i regret: not having closure in an old relationship
i love: my husband, my kids, our extended families
i ache: all over!
i care: about how my kids are raised
i always: say things like “always” and “never”
i am not: stupid :) (first word that popped into my head!)

i believe: in God the Father, almighty maker of heaven, maker of earth – and in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son, our Lord (quote from a Rich Mullins song)
i dance: when no one is looking
i sing: in the car
i don't always: floss my teeth
i fight: with Tommie mostly
i write: on my blog
i win: very few arguments with Tommie
i lose: most Wii games against Tommie
i never: want to forget to consider others before myself
i confuse: my emotions with feelings of hunger
i listen: to the silence when the boys go to school and enjoy it
i can usually be found: at home or Wal-Mart
i am scared: of losing my last grandparent
i need: hugs – a lot more often!
i am happy about: the fact that the great room remodel is almost done!
i tag: anyone who wants to be tagged!

No comments: