Thursday, September 4, 2008

Poll: What would you miss the most?

If you were separated from all (okay, most!) of your belongings for 8 weeks, what would you miss the most? Please post your answers as comments!

After 8 weeks, I can honestly say that right now, I'm the most excited to be re-united with my washer & dryer. I know this answer will really bother my friend Amanda, who posts about how much she despises laundry... but it sure hasn't been fun to drag 8 loads of laundry to the laundromat once per week for the past 8 weeks! Tomorrow, I'll be saying:

"Welcome home, washer & dryer, welcome home!"

5 comments:

The Dogs said...

I am so excited for you and Tommie and the boys to be in your new home. I have such respect for you and how you handle the obsticles that come your way. You are an amazing woman.

How did painting go?

In His Grip said...

Well, I feel like that now as we packed to live here for 6 months and will end up living longer. Right now I miss drinking glasses and cooking dishes. What did you miss?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I agree - I think it would be the washer and dryer.

Stacy said...

I'm with you - washer and dryer...they are absolutely the most necessity! Hope the moving is going well!

Unknown said...

Ok, pictures. You were supposed to get service on Thursday and it's Saturday. Miss you.