Thursday, September 18, 2008

The floor is finished!!




Well, almost! We finished cutting and laying the planks last night!! YIPPEE!!! Now, we've got to paint & re-install the baseboards, add some quarter round, install molding to the top of the cabinets, do the kitchen backsplash, replace the ceiling fan, put everything back where it goes and hang pictures! THEN, we'll be completely FINISHED!! After 7 days of working on nothing but flooring planks, I'm thrilled to be done with that part of this big project!

4 comments:

wildhairmama said...

How beautiful! What is the name of the flooring?

amy said...

Madison - it's from simplefloors.com - on clearance, of course! :)

Amanda said...

Wow, it looks great. Seriously, when can you come to my house? My floors could use some work.

amy said...

Wait at least one year - until I've forgotten how much my back & knees hurt - then ask me when I can come to your house!!