Thursday, January 31, 2008

Absent

Wow... I finally got a chance to log in today and I had to sign in again. That means it has been way too long since I've blogged or read anyone else's blog. I'm in that 2 week period where I'm still working my old job and I've already started my new job. TOO MUCH TO DO! In about 30 minutes, I leave for a 4-day conference at the state capitol for my old job. After that, I'm pretty much done. I hope that my life will resume some sense of routine. Enough of the 12-14 hour days!! Franklin has been sleeping in the office, so that has seriously hindered my ability to blog late at night also. We'll have to move him back to his room when I return from this trip.

Have a great weekend. Think of me - I get to ride a bus for several hours with a bunch of middle & high school students. Plus, I'll be wearing business suits and panty hose 12 hours per day this weekend - yippee!! :o) Can't wait until Sunday afternoon - I'm going to wear PJs the rest of the day. Oh wait - I wear PJs for most of the day almost every Sunday...

2 comments:

In His Grip said...

Sure miss my Amy. I hope you get some rest and don't get sick. Keep in touch girl.

Michelle

Unknown said...

Have a great trip, Amy.