Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yippeee!! Ding dong the witch is dead!

I'm finally getting rid of my van!!! Yippeee!! We found a great deal on a new vehicle and Tommie is actually letting me get it! :o) Tomorrow, we go to finish the paperwork & bring it home... you'll have to wait to see what it is when the deal is done. Pray that everything remains stable and the deal goes through as planned. I've already signed my portion of the paperwork, but the vehicle is arriving from a nearby town tomorrow, so we still have to inspect it and test drive it before Tommie signs.

Did I mention... YIPPPEEE!!!!

(if you know me very well, you've heard me rant about my van problems many times - i've tried to trade it away 3 times now, but haven't found a good enough deal)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So lunch was fun! We will have to do it more often when are with us again!