Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New!

My new vehicle has finally made its way home! I'm so excited!! It's really fun to drive a new car, but it's even more fun when it belongs to you. My new vehicle is...

A Kia Rondo!

A Rondo is a crossover that has a 3rd row seat - so it drives like a car and it still seats 7. :o) Perfect for me. And... the cute factor is high! (and we all know that the cute factor counts for a LOT when car shopping!) Both the 3rd row and the 2nd row fold flat to make a huge cargo area. This is the first new car I've ever had - and the last one for a long time! The deal was just too good to pass up. :o) My new Rondo is black with a tan interior. I think it's funny that the one the dealership found for me is black, because Tommie's car is black. When they are parked next to each other, they look very similar, except mine is on steriods! I'll have to take a pic of them side by side sometime...

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the new car smell!!!

Amanda said...

It is cute! Congratulations! So, you're no longer a minivan mom. How does that feel?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's really cute! And I bet it's awesome on gas!

Elizabeth said...

Love the new car! I'm sure I'll see heads turn as you cruise our neighborhood! :-)