Monday, July 28, 2008

Mom & Dad Visit

My mom & dad drove over to visit last weekend. It was a short visit (less than 24 hours), but it was so nice to see them again. We had not seen them since our trip to Illinois for Christmas. It is so wonderful to know that we are only a short 4 hour drive away now! They brought my 3 nieces with them. The kids had a fun time getting reacquainted with their cousins. I hope that their relationships will get closer now that we will see them more often.

My dad & mom

"The Girls" - Megan, Gracie & Hope

Truman getting a ride in the pool from Hope

Majeres girls & Payne boys

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How great that you live so close to your parents again!

Amanda said...

OK, now that's exciting! I know you guys had to make some sacrifices to make such a move, but having your family within driving distance makes for a very good trade. I'm glad you're experiencing the benefit already.

Amanda said...

Sorry I said "make" three times in one sentence. Not sure I could do that again if I tried!