Monday, July 28, 2008

I think we've made a decision...

Drum roll please...
We have selected house #5! We are going to do some research to see how much the updates/upgrades would cost before making an offer - we've got to be sure we can come in under budget for the total home cost. However, it tops the list! As a backup, we will go with house #4 - a couple cans of paint and a few decorator touches can turn it from boring to enjoyable. House #3 was bumped off of the list because of the scary amounts of repair/updating required. We were drawn mostly to the lot, but the lot for house #5 has all of the elements we wanted with less money required for updating.
Here are a couple of pics of house #5...
Front


Entryway - love the 70s light fixtures...
Living Room fireplace & stairs to entry/upstairs bedrooms
Back of house & some backyard landscaping

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It has great potential! You can do some fun stuff and really make it yours!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! I love it. I'm with Randi -- a lot of potential there.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE it! The lot alone makes it worth it for me. Man, those trees are awesome.

Amy said...

I love it... I loved my multi-level house and I bet you'll love this one too!