Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Computer Issues...

Well, I can honestly tell you that the most difficult thing about the move so far is not having my own computer access!! I'm at the library right now & have a timer ticking down my "allowed" time on the internet. ha, ha We are doing well - even better now. The apartment office sent someone to clean my carpets today, so it's feeling much more clean & like home. I guess part of feeling like home to me is cleanliness - Tommie thinks I'm a clean freak, but that's okay!! I miss my friends & am having trouble checking everyone's blogs because unless you comment & have an open profile, or I have your blog address memorized, I'm out of luck. I had a huge section in my favorites for my daily blog checks and I don't have access to that right now. So, keep commenting... (no, this isn't just a way to get people to comment either!) :)

I don't have a lot of updating to do. They boys & I are swimming, exploring our area and playing with the puppies. There's not a whole lot to do right now. Today, we took a tour of our local YMCA. We would get a $20 per month discount on a family membership because of the company Tommie works for - yippee! We'll have to see if it fits into the budget.

Anyway... time is ticking... We miss everyone already! I'm looking forward to meeting a friend...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Miss you!

I have a list of a few links to blogs that you might want to check on the side bar of mine. (Amanda does too.) That is how I check in when I am not at my home computer.

In His Grip said...

Miss you a lot girl. Hope you get your bearings soon.

Amanda said...

I hacked into your blog and set up a blog list with people I know you know. Hope that helps you feel less lonely! Miss you!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Don't you love Amanda ... I wish I could hack into your blog and add some friends too. :) We miss you ... keep the updates coming!