Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ugh!

This is probably one of the few posts you will see about my weight. I'm not a big fan of talking about it in public. This morning, my friend Jennifer dragged me to Weight Watchers. I have been very anti-diet my entire life, but I think that I need help - real help - and it looks like WW might work for me. I'm still feeling very skeptical and probably will, until I meet goal weight and keep it off for an extended period of time!! I sat through the meeting before deciding, but signed up afterwards. I think that with a good dose of reality and a good friend for accountability, it just might stick. If anyone in my area wants to go with us each week and be accountable too, you are more than welcome.

3 comments:

wildhairmama said...

Hey - At least we are in it together :)

Unknown said...

Way to go Amy. Very proud of you for at least taking steps towards your goal. I do hope your parents are having fun. Too bad you couldn't join them. Also, so glad you are a good buddy to so many like Amanda. Thanks for always being there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy!!! One of my dearest friends did WW and lost 110 pounds. She has kept it off 2 years. She did every diet there was, and WW did it for her. I am so proud of you Amy!!!