Sunday, January 25, 2009

January Challenge: Update #4

Whew! Our final Sunday without eating out... We survived!! I still have to make it until next Saturday, but that will be a piece of cake! Yesterday, I did 30 Day cooking with a friend again, so that should make this week super-easy! I've got 28 meals in my freezer just waiting to be eaten. For lunch after church today, we ate lasagna. I stopped at Wal-Mart to get garlic bread (couldn't take up freezer space prior to cooking day) and fresh lettuce. My grade for our 4th Sunday without eating out: A- I cannot give myself an A, because of the stop at Wal-Mart. :)

I'm already trying to figure out what February's challenge will be. We need to stay on the saving money trend, so I'm thinking maybe a modified version of January's challenge... I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Dogs said...

I am so proud of you guys! Excited about next months challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Also, you are going to have to show me how you make the college. I love them!