Thursday, January 15, 2009

100 Day Celebration

Tomorrow is 100 Day for Truman's Kindergarten class. They were required to choose an item and use 100 of it to construct something or make a design out of it. For past 100 Day projects (for Franklin & Harrison), they were simply required to bring in 100 of an item. Constructing something required a bit more creativity. Truman insisted on using money. First, he wanted to use quarters... I said no. We finally settled on pennies. He counted out his 100 pennies, making 10 rows of 10 pennies. Then, we discussed what he wanted to build & how. He chose a house. It was really fun to build & I think it turned out pretty well in the end. I think it resembles a log cabin that someone dripped honey on... See for yourself!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Excellent hundred day project!

Julie said...

I think that looks so cool!

In His Grip said...

Very cute. I love those days.