Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick

Now I am sick. I've been in denial since Monday, but something has settled into my chest and it's not fun. I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. Strangely, I have no runny nose and my throat doesn't hurt. Nothing hurts except my chest and esophagus - and only when I cough. I'm not coughing often, but when I do, a severe pain in my chest takes several minutes to dissipate. I think I'll go visit a doctor tomorrow... I have a feeling the over-the-counter stuff won't cure this. :(

7 comments:

Julie said...

Get well soon.

In His Grip said...

Hope you feel well soon. Your new job won't have germy kids. Yeah!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Hope you feel better quickly!

Amy said...

Wow! I'm sick now too... and I used those words about the elephant to describe how I felt just last night.

Jenny said...

get well soon!!

In His Grip said...

Ok, you looked nice tonight. New post needed.

amy said...

I felt pretty good today - but tonight at the event that "in his grip" saw me at, my nose started running and now I'm sneezing & itchy too... eeewww! The antibiotics were helping tremendously until this evening.