Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My friend Val of Purple Valley tagged me with a "7 Weird Things About Me" meme. So... here goes:

1. I have two pet turtles. They are named Shack & Benny - after the Veggie Tales video entitled "Rack, Shack & Benny". No, we never had a Rack - only Shack & Benny. (Hey, a 5 year old named them, okay?!?) In March, we will celebrate having them in our family for 3 years.2. I love ice cream and will eat it no matter what the weather outside is like. I'm pretty sure that ice cream is in my blood. My parents both grew up in the "Ice Cream Capital of the World" and nearly all of my relatives have worked for Well's Dairy - maker of Blue Bunny ice cream.

3. I like to play computer & video games (almost) as much as my husband and sons. I should make commission from selling the Wii to my family & friends.

4. I LOVE to dress up in costumes - Halloween (as seen below), festivals, standing on the street corner advertising an event or business (what did you think I was going to say?!?!?) - it doesn't matter. I think it is hilarious fun!

5. I had a massive tumor removed from my ovary in 2007. (I'm fine now, no worries!)

6. I love, absolutely love hip-hop music/dance and movies about it, like "Save the Last Dance". If I had an ounce of talent, I would love to learn all of the fun, funky hip-hop dance moves and be a back up dancer for some musician.

[I'm pretty sure there's some video evidence of my lack of talent somewhere, but I'm hoping it won't surface in a public arena anytime soon.]

7. If given the choice between steak and grilled cheese, I would pick grilled cheese every time. I'm a simple girl, really. If the food involves bread or cheese, it's going to win out over meat or veggies. That's just who I am.








I would like to tag: Amanda, Randi, Amy, and Jenny.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, thanks for the tag. So you think I'm weird, do you? :) So funny that you'd pick grilled cheese over steak -- not something I would have guessed.

Amanda said...

OK, come on over and observe me in all my weird glory.

Amy said...

Just read this...
I'll start thinking about my weirdness....

Elizabeth said...

Hey, the other Amy tagged me, so come check it out...in a few minutes. I still have to do it! :-)

BTW, my husband LOVES Blue Bunny and prefers it to any other ice cream. His favorite? Those orange cream popcicles. Mmmmmmm...