Friday, February 22, 2008

Good news x 2

1. I am on the upswing of this illness. I visited the doctor AGAIN (3rd trip in 2 weeks) and she informed me that it is simply a virus or combination of viruses. I told her that I did not like her very much! After two rounds of antibiotics, an inhaler, a cortizone shot and three trips to the doctor - I wanted a miracle, not a virus. She prescribed a new 10 day course of steroids, the rest of antibiotic round 2, continued use of the inhaler and an over the counter cough syrup while I await the final moments of this nasty, nasty virus. As of this morning, I either feel a little better or I'm hyped up on steriods - I'm not sure, but I'm certainly in a better mood about it either way! ha, ha I'm hoping & praying for the certain & timely death of this wretched virus.

2. Our fence will be replaced soon! I'll have to go outside and take pictures of our sadly dilapidated fence before the nice fence guy hauls it off to the dump. It makes me happy that I will soon have a nice, new pretty fence that actually encloses the yard again. Amazing! Once the fence is repaired, we're on a mission to find the perfect puppy. :o)

(I just thought of a 3rd happy thing - the sun is shining!!!!! Praise God for sunshine that greaty improves my mood as well. I don't know if you could tell that I was in a bad mood or not.... *wink*)

I think I like steroids...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

1. So glad you are feeling better.
2. I have the perfect puppy for you!