Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe we're not so weird.

After perusing various 7 Weird Things About Me posts, I've come to realize that maybe we're not so weird. I could relate to at least one weird thing (in some cases, nearly all) on each person's list. Each of us thinks that we are weird in our own little way, but maybe we just haven't met enough people that are like us.

uh oh... I just realized in the middle of this post that maybe it's not that WE are not so weird, but that I am the WEIRDEST of all... strange...

Weird or not weird - I'm just grateful that God made us different. Life would be boring if we were all white conversation hearts.

As they say on Veggie Tales:

"God made you special and he loves you very much!"



May your Valentine's Day be filled with a lot of love and a big sugar rush!

3 comments:

In His Grip said...

You are so right Amy. Happy Valentines!

Amanda said...

Amen, sista! I relish in all my oddities and quirks, and I like you because of yours. Happy belated V-day!

Anonymous said...

The veggie tale quote is one of my favorites!!!