Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're Expecting...

TWINS!

Elfy went home today and tomorrow morning, we pick up our boy/girl twin Beagle puppies!! :o) (Tommie changed his mind as soon as we started playing with the puppies last night.) We had so much fun shopping for puppy goodies today... I'm afraid our debit cards are worn out and ready for bed.

Here's a pic of the boy puppy:


We need help naming the puppies... Please post any suggestions. Remember: it's one boy puppy & one girl puppy (and the names Luke & Lila are already taken... ha, ha).

I feel like an expectant mommy!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you are sooooo brave.
One dog is one too many for me.

Amy said...

He's so cute! We want to come see them when you get them home. :)

Jenny said...

Sally and Sammy are my vote. We actually considered Sally for Elfy.
The twins are so cute!!

Jenny said...

of course there are many, many famous couples you could name them after:
George and Martha
Fred and Wilma
Harry and Sally
Ronald and Nancy
Rocky and Adrian
Rhett and Scarlett
Bonnie and Clyde
Adam and Eve
Anthony and Cleopatra
David and Bathsheba
Lancelot and Guinevere
Robin Hood and Maid Marian
Romeo and Juliet
Samson and Dalila
Joseph and Mary
Tony and Jessica
Brad and Angelina

Have fun!

Stacy said...

Good luck! Hope they aren't much trouble. I had a roomate in college with a beagle who was NOT a good dog and untrainable. So, I'm sending my wishes for perfectly tame and fun baby puppies!

Amanda said...

Not one, but two? You are a glutton for punishment! My name suggestions are Evil, and Even More Evil. Enjoy!

Jenny said...

Steve suggests Scratch and Chew.

The Dogs said...

Personally, I like Dave for the boy and Em for the girl :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You'll love having twins! :) I'm laughing at you - you went from questioning whether you wanted one dog to getting two! What about Sam and Sadie? I do like Jenny's suggestion of Harry and Sally though.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Okay, I just read down further and saw Steve's comment ... hilarious!

amy said...

We have selected names... I will post updated pics of our puppies' first day at home with their new names in a little while. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions...