Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Night at Home

Tommie & I were up until midnight watching a movie last night, so we took the puppies out to go potty right before we went to bed. They whined for 1-2 minutes and that was it. Then, they woke us up whining to go out at 5:15 a.m. Because it was nearly morning, Tommie & I played with them for about half an hour, then we all went back to bed. The whining lasted a bit longer that time, but no more than 5 minutes. The boys woke up the puppies at 7 a.m. and we've been up for the day since then. They just now got put back into the crate for a nap, because they are worn out already. No whining this time at all. Not too bad for the first night at home!

I'm so far behind in preparing for Easter, because we've been so focused on dogs & puppies this week... I've got to go shopping today for Easter outfits for 3 boys & myself, as well as stuff for the Easter basket. All 4 boys need haircuts today too... I'd better take advantage of puppy nap time to get some stuff done!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck today.
You have a long list of things to get done.

Congrats on your new twins.