Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random Saturday

Here are random thoughts & photos from the past two weeks. [I know you love when I post multiple topics in one post... but I've been a little short on time!]

PUPPY RESEARCH:
This is my favorite puppy that I've seen online so far... which one you ask? The pink one! ... wait a minute... that's not a puppy, it's a piglet with a Dachsund mommy!

TEXAS SNOW (March 6):

This was from the 2nd snowy day in one week!

BAPTISM (March 8):


Our friends Jim & Shar from small group were baptized last Saturday night at church. It was a very exciting evening for their family!

OPEN HOUSE (March 13):

The boys had an open house a their school. It was fun to see all of the things they are learning this year. They get so embarassed when I take photos of them with their teachers!

TRAINING (March 15):

Now that we officially have a dog, we are all in training... Tommie, me, the boys and the dog. We are attempting to train the dog not to jump on us or on the furniture - our first challenge. Training the kids on how to behave around a dog is the 2nd biggest challenge. Here's a picture of Elfy (her eyes look glowing because of the flash):

2 comments:

The Dogs said...

Let the fun begin! You will be wonderful dog owners. Train him well and he (or she) will be a great dog! Have fun!

Amanda said...

I think Steve might say her eyes are glowing because she's evil.