Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yes

The Christmas cards arrived on Saturday. I spent most of Saturday & Sunday addressing envelopes and getting them ready to mail. The first round of people should receive theirs in the next day or two. (The first round are the people who got one of the few stamps that I had in my house...) I was afraid to go to the post office yesterday to buy more stamps, so I'll make that trip today. I'm hoping that everyone's cards actually arrive by Christmas! :o)

This has been a very slow blogging week... too much to do before the big trip to Illinois... and so little time! Work is stressful, home is stressful... I need a vacation!

THREE MORE DAYS! I can do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Amy Go! Go Amy Go! ;o)

In His Grip said...

Yeah, they got in. I hope you have a great time.

Stacy said...

Glad they got in - hang in there...now it's only 2 more days!