Sunday, December 9, 2007

Check!

Well, I'm happy to report that I've crossed several things off of my To Do list for Christmas! On Friday, I snuck away from work for a couple of hours to do some Christmas shopping... and after today, we're nearly done. Check! On Friday night, we decorated the Christmas tree. Check! We also took the boys' photo for the Christmas cards. Check! Today, I ordered the Christmas cards from Snapfish. Check! And... the cards include text that will suffice for a letter. Check! It's amazing how productive I feel, yet my house is a disaster!! ha, ha One thing at a time...

Bloopers from our photo session... You won't get to see the real thing until you receive our card in the mail...

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the ones of the boys under the tree! So cute! I can't believe how big they all look ... when did that happen?