Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 4

This was supposed to be for Day 5... the grand finale... however, as much as I appreciate our teachers - I was slacking today! I was supposed to buy dirt (see tomorrow's post) and finish a few other details of today's gift. Well, that didn't get done. So, I skipped to the grand finale. These were already done, so off they go...
A popcorn bucket (love Target's dollar spot!), a box of theater candy, a bag of microwave popcorn and a gift card to Family Video for $2.77 (the price of one new release, plus tax!). I love Family Video prices!! Hope they like it...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love all you ideas for Teacher Appreciation. For some reason they haven't had it yet this year,but when they do I'm going to steal some of your ideas!

Puddles of Grace said...

I love those ideas!!! I used the water/juice packet and then went to your friends site and did the popcorn idea! Thanks! I was having a creative block!
By the way... the military netting is expensive! Chris said if he finds some that is free (usually used and dx'd from the military) then he will pick some up and send it your way....

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's fun!