Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 3

Today, our teachers will receive a lovely bouquet of flower pens. We took regular Bic pens and hot glued the flower into the end, then wrapped the barrel of the pen with floral tape. I was trying to figure out how to keep all 4 pens together with a ribbon and decided to put them into bags. I attached a circular tag and ribbon. When I finished, we realized it looked just like the wrapper a floral bouquet comes in! So cute! For the principal, art & music teachers and librarian, we put a ribbon and tag around a single flower pen.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's see, for teacher appreciation week, I got, um. . . some post it notes from our school district and some free pizza at lunch. Nothing from any of our students. So I checked with my co-workers. Yep, that's all they've received as well. How come we can't have parents like you? ;-)