Monday, May 4, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 1

Today marks the beginning of teacher appreciation week at our school. Normally, I try to do small, but sweet things for the boys' teachers for holidays and appreciation week... but I feel like I've been slacking this year! So, in the spirit of my friend, Julie - I'm going to do something nice for our teachers each day this week. Here is today's gift ("borrowed" straight from Julie's blog!):



Water bottle, a packet of single use drink mix and a note that reads...
Mrs. _____: Thank you for "quenching" ______'s thirst for knowledge.


3 comments:

Larry Weaver said...

Great idea! Here's something else you can add to the gift. In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week, Funny Employee Awards is giving away a FREE Teacher of the Year Award certificate template. You can type directly onto the certificate template before printing. Within seconds you'll have a unique award that will bring smiles to your favorite teacher! Download at Funny Employee Awards

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that idea.

Julie said...

"Squeal with delite"
I love it.
So glad you can use the idea I took from someone else! :)

The popcorn idea is easy too.
Let me know if you want me to email the cover I created. It turned out pretty cute.