Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Football Season Again!

I love watching my kids doing something they enjoy! When they are really into it, wholeheartedly playing, trying their best... it is so much fun for me to watch!! Truman loves football. He adores it. He cannot wait for the season to start and is so excited for every practice and every game. He asked me yesterday - "Mom, tomorrow is my first football game. Will you come watch me?" So cute! I love football, but I love my little football player even more...

Looking up to Dad for instruction...
Preparing for the hand off...
This picture just makes me giggle...
Reaching out to grab the other team's flag.
Run!
Hut, hut, hike!
Who do you think will receive this hand off?
My little man.
Team huddle. Tommie played assistant coach today!
Running down field for a 1st down...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

What cute pictures.
That mouth guard makes me laugh!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So cute. I love the huge mouthguard. He looks so intense and so into it!

Unknown said...

Football in the spring- is there something wrong with your new state?

Stacy said...

Just catching up on your happenings. Truman sure is growing up! The football pics are adorable!