Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Photo Shoot

My mom & dad came to visit over the weekend. As always, we had a great time & enjoyed each others' company. I love the fact that my husband and my parents get along! Our tradition is to play cards after the kids go to bed and we sure did a lot of that. My dad recently bought a new camera, so I had some fun playing with it this weekend. We took the boys out on the town in their Easter clothes and got some good shots (and a couple of everyone else too!)...

My dad & mom

Three crazy boys at the end of a long photo shoot...

Truman (turning 6 next week)

Harrison (8)Franklin (9)All three boys at the beginning of the photo shoot (and the only decent pic of all 3 of them together!)


It is rare that Tommie & I have a photo taken together, since one or the other of us is usually behind the camera!

Lucky & Max got some of the camera attention too...

Maybe on another day, I'll post all of the outtakes! We probably took over 250 photos with three different cameras to get these few good shots... But, that's the fun of digital photography!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great photos! Your boys are getting so big (and cute - as always)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures!

Julie said...

You got some great shots!
Your parents are such a good lookin' couple.