Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Truman!

Dear Truman,

Happy Birthday, Bubba! I love the time that we get to spend together each day after school. You always think of the funniest things to say or the deepest questions to ask. You challenge me, but (mostly) in good ways. I love it that you are still willing to cuddle with me (once in a rare while!). You have always been ALL boy and all about FOOTBALL. I pray that you are able to attain your dreams, but more than that - that you would seek God with all of your heart. I know that you will be successful, because you are so focused and determined... just temper that with a passion for the things of God and you will be a true success. I love you more than words can describe.

Love, Mom

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Truman!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Truman.

Amy, did you make that beautiful cake?