Friday, November 7, 2008

Harrison for President

Harrison (2nd grader) brought this home from school the other day. I thought it was really cute...
Two reasons I would make a good President are: My name is Harrison and some priesedent's names are Harrison. I like this state. I like this country.

The person I would want to be my Vice President is: Jackson. Because he is my best friend.

This person would make a good Vice President because: He's my best friend and he is good.

Two people I would choose to help me and give me advice are: Alex and Brodey because they are tough.

I would choose these people because: they are tough.

The pet I would have in the White House is: a german sheperd.
[Note: the wagging tail.]

A problem facing kids that I would work to solve is: Do not let them hit, push, and run in hallways.

As President, I would solve this problem by: tell my gards to be looking in the schools.

As President, the three things I would do to help the American people are: for them to obey laws, to help people, and to be good people.

Self portrait of President Harrison: [Note the "sticking up" hair.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Almost made me cry. I love the honesty of children! Tamara

The Zavocki's said...

Thanks for sharing...very cute!