Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Catch Up!

It seems that I'm playing catch up these days... after being down & out with a massive cold/ache illness for almost a week, then cycling through all 5 of us having the intestinal flu over the past 6 days. Will the pile of laundry ever get smaller? Will all three of my children attend school on the same day again? Will our home improvement projects ever be finished? Will I ever be able to rid my house of germs? Tune in next week to find out... ha, ha

I managed to convince 3 girls from my small group to cook with me this Saturday (30 day cooking), so I've spent many hours teaching them the process and getting all of the prep work done ahead of time. Friday is shopping day & Saturday is cooking day! I've never cooked with 4 people before, so we'll see of it is extra fun or if we'll wish we'd never attempted it! :) I'll try to remember to take lots of pics.

That's what's going on in Payne's World. Party Time! Excellent! (I guess when it's after midnight & I'm exhausted, I pull out the Wayne's World references - yikes!) I'm off to bed! Catch you another day...

No comments: