Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bunko Night!

I LOVE Bunko night!
I've been in the same bunko group for 3 or 4 years now (I lost track...). I would rearrange nearly anything in life to make sure I'm at bunko on the 3rd Monday of each month. Why? I love games, competition, free stuff, and food... but that's not what keeps me coming back. What keeps me coming back are the friendships that have formed over the past 4 years. A few of the bunko ladies are some of the best friends I've ever had. In this busy suburban world that we live in, I look forward to spending a few cherished hours of my month with dear friends. I wish we could spend every day together, but at least we have Bunko night!

Here's an idea for a future bunko night, ladies...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I miss Bunko night!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That really is a great idea (the hot tub, I mean) ... it actually looks a lot like mine. Hmmm. We love you at Bunko too ... even if you do steal the prizes. And Amanda ... we miss you!

Stacy said...

Oh I miss bunko too!

Stacy

Jenny said...

I love you too!!!