Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Annual Portraits

We went to Sears last Saturday for our annual family portraits (Tommie & I opted out of the pic this year!). We don't order school pics, because it is so expensive. Instead, we get Sears pics done in time to send them out for Christmas. I usually make the Christmas card from a snapshot, because it's cheaper. (I'm sensing a thrifty theme here...) Here are two of my fav pics from Saturday's photo shoot... They are lower quality, because I swiped them from the Sears website.





5 comments:

The Dogs said...

So, what do you do exactly? I know that you said you work from home but doing what? I feel so behind on your life... Sorry about that.

I love the pictures of the boys. They are definitely from the same family. You have a good looking crew!

Stacy said...

Your boys are getting so big! Great pictures!

Stacy

Jenny said...

your boys are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Can't help but smile at those pics!

Unknown said...

Cuties, Amy!!