Thursday, November 8, 2007

allergies...

i'm whining. i know it. but it's how i feel right now. i HATE allergies. i have never had them in my entire life until now. if i forget to take my allegra every morning, my eyes are itchy & watery by evening. i can hardly see the computer monitor as i type. this stinks! last year, i had a cold for 7 weeks straight and finally went to the doctor. he told me that it could be allergies, but i didn't have problems after that round of antibiotic. this fall, i got bronchitis & a sinus infection. the doctor put me on allegra & now i cannot stop taking it. it has been nearly 60 days already & if i miss one stinking pill, i'm miserable. it's not fair.

okay... whine is over now... we will return to our regularly scheduled blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok. A little whining every so often is good for the soul. We feel your pain. Or at least Josh does. Singulaire, baby! Everyday. But he can breathe, which is probably a bonus.

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you're oozing and gushing without the aid of drugs. Not fun. Are you better in the winter?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yuck. We can all relate. It's Texas and we gripe about it almost daily.

Stacy said...

Hi Amy
Hope you feel better soon! So glad you are in the blogging world too!

Stacy

amy said...

Wow... 4 comments on a whiny blog... what will happen when I actually have something exciting to say?!?!?!? That's why I love my friends... they love me even when I'm whiny & not exciting. *SMOOCH*