Saturday, October 20, 2007

My first blog

I have been thinking about blogging for quite a while. I have read many a blog & I thoroughly enjoy regularly reading the blogs of my friends. I guess I'm nervous that no one will read it or find it entertaining... I am a people watcher & one of the most entertaining ways to "watch" people is by reading their inner thoughts on a blog. My hope is that through this blog, I will be able to process my daily thoughts & emotions and spare my husband the drama! (*jk*)

What do you put in your first blog? Do you just dive into a rant or rave? Do you spend some time introducing yourself? Is an introduction really necessary? I mean, who's going to read this anyway?!?! I'm kinda hoping it will just get buried into the rest of the blogs and no one will go all the way back to the beginning to find out how silly it was! :o) Maybe I will blog and blog and blog and not tell anyone who knows me that I even have one. It will be my own private journal that can be publicly read... how's that for irony? Maybe no one will ever know that this exists.

Then, how do you decide how much personal information to give away? Do I go by a code name? Do I spill all? Do I tell where I work, or keep it strictly to my personal life? I'm the type of person who wears her emotions on her sleeve. If I'm having a bad day, you know it. If I'm excited, you know it. I guarantee this won't be one of those - "my life is all rosy" blogs. Reality, people!! Everyone has good days & bad days. I have good moments & bad moments. Sometimes I say things I shouldn't say out loud... I'm fairly unedited in my regular life. I guess that's yet another thing I can work on improving. :o)

I guess I'll just be me. No false effort of trying to be some amazing blogger. If it stinks, that's okay - because it's mine, right?

Here I am, blog world, take me for who I am or leave me... lol

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You've been discovered, and I went aaaaaaaaall the way back to the beginning! :) Looking forward to a continual reading your blog...

Amy said...

I found you too! I love your blog!!!
The "other" AP