Monday, October 29, 2007

Company Picnic

I love my job. There are lots of things that I don't love about my job, however, I really do love my job. With a job in the recreation field, you have to work some nights & weekends when everyone else is having fun. But, you also get to have your family at work and get paid to have fun also! Yesterday, we had a company picnic. The weather was absolutely perfect & the whole family went. The boys got to canoe for the first time ever! Tommie, Franklin & Truman in one canoe...
Harrison and me in the other...
All 3 boys climbed the rock wall. Franklin & Truman got to the top of the slanted segment. Harrison (aka. monkey boy) went all the way to the top of the 36 foot wall - wow!
He climbed it faster than most of the adults that we watched!
Truman ringing the bell at the top of his segment.

We all had a wonderful afternoon together - spending time in the great outdoors is one of our favorite things to do as a family. I love the fact that my job allows my children to try things that they would never have had a chance to try otherwise.


No comments: