Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Birthday!

Yesterday, I had a fun birthday! I turned 33 (3x3=9) on 9/9/09. That doesn't happen very often! I spent the day doing the usual mommy things, but I had a few surprises along the way. I was still in an early morning fog (at approximately 6:10 a.m.) when Franklin handed me a homemade birthday card - surprise - I had forgotten that it was my birthday!! My friend, Sayako, and my new friend, Ai, stopped by to drop off a present. Sayako had baked a homemade cheesecake and some cookies, along with earrings. So SWEET! When Tommie came home from work, we ate dinner at Boston's to support the Red Cross Dine Out night and came home for ice cream cake. I'm very proud of Tommie this year! He planned ahead and made my birthday extra special. I received a printer/copier/scanner, so I can create more fun things for my digital scrapbook pages. Thanks, honey! I find it strange how I am getting older, my kids are getting older and everyone around me is experiencing the circle of life... but I still feel like a kid inside! I hope that feeling lasts forever...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a great birthday!
I am not too far behind you in the age category! :) I may be getting older, but I keep telling myself I am still in my 20s! HA!