Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Tiger Den Meeting

Last Thursday, we had Truman's first Cub Scout Tiger den meeting. I signed up to be Truman's den leader for this year. (Doesn't my uniform look HOT?!?!) ;) He is so excited to be a "real" scout, after being a tag-a-long last year. It is tough to keep up with all of the boys' meetings, achievements, etc. with all three of them in Scouts... but we love this program! We are purposefully participating in our boys' lives and doing activities as a family intentionally. I hope they look back one day and are grateful for the time we spent together as a family. Truman's first meeting went well and I think we will have a great year as Tigers! Roar!
Some of the parents working on a lunch bag scrapbook with the boys. Yes, I love scrapbooking, but I did not force this on them - it was the first den achievement in the book - I promise! :) The boys had a great time and I'm looking forward to our next meeting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim V. said...

Are you sure you didn't write the book? HaHa. Just kidding! That's great that you are so active w/it and all 3 enjoy it.