Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat Preview Party

Our church hosts a large Trunk or Treat event each Halloween - complete with classic cars (hence the trunk!), carnival rides, a live band and lots and lots of candy. We are going to spend Halloween evening with our neighbors, but we did catch a sneak peek of the event at the preview party on Wednesday. There was no candy and only a few classic cars, but the carnival rides & bounce houses were free! The boys had a blast!

A clown was wandering around handing out free cotton candy.
My favorite pic of the night... I took this of Franklin & Harrison while we were on a spinning carnival ride.
I love the look of terror on Harrison's face! The ride was awesome for me & the boys!

Good thing this slide had three lanes - all three boys got to race at the same time!

My favorite car of all times - a classic VW bug! How appropriate that she & I were both wearing pink. I'm in LOVE!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I think your "trunk or treat party" is a great idea for keeping the young folks off the streets and away from harms way and at the same time exposing them to automotive history here in the good old USA. Love those classic cars, but (and I'm sorry for this) I can't say much for the pink VW. But then again, different strokes for different folks.

melscybergarare.net
malmarglobal@gmail.com