Monday, October 20, 2008

1 Year Blog Anniversary

I have officially been blogging for one year! In honor of my 1st year, I completed this tag...

"Official Firsts" Tag:
1st sibling... Owen is the oldest, but both he & Ryan existed when I was born!
1st sport... softball
1st date... Freshman homecoming 1990
1st vacation (that you paid for)... I suppose it would be our honeymoon to Galena, Illinois - I probably helped pay for my senior trip to Disneyworld, but I don't really remember!
1st stitches... swimming pool accident in middle school - 6 stiches to the front of my head (thankfully behind the hairline!)
1st love... Jeff

1st foreign country visited... the Canada side of Niagra Falls
1st child... Franklin
1st car... Chevy Cavalier
1st kiss... (cheek kiss) John on the 6th grade band bus
1st house... 3 bedroom ranch, built in the 50s, 1008 sq. feet, Peoria, Illinois
1st school... Calvert Elementary in Auburn, Nebraska (attended only for kindergarten)
1st husband... (and only!) Tommie
1st music recording... Michael W. Smith Project on cassette tape!

1st surgery... emergency c-section for Harrison's birth
1st passport stamp... don't have a passport!!
1st prom date... Pablo - foreign exchange student my freshman year (wasn't allowed to go to prom, only "after prom party" because my parents were chaperoning!)
1st person you loved that died (that you can remember)... my neighbor, Dick - a wonderful man that lived behind us

1st pet... fish & aquatic frogs
1st college... Western Illinois University
1st job... babysitting
1st plane ride... to Dallas for Tommie's job interview - May 2003
1st friend... my cousin, Joel
1st professional job... secretary at Illinois State University

I'd like to tag Amanda, Randi, Jennifer, Jenny, Amy and anyone else who wants to play! Have fun!