Friday, October 31, 2008

I did it!!

I just finished sewing a custom window treatment! I couldn't find curtains to match our decor that I really liked (and I had to leave my fave ones in our old house), so last weekend when my mom was here - we went shopping & bought the fabric & supplies to make curtains. She helped me get it all set up & figure out what I was doing... but I actually made one without having to call her for help! Yippee!! Now that I've got one done, I've got 4 more awaiting completion... :)

4 comments:

The Dogs said...

You go girl! I love the curtains. I need some for my living room. Do you want to come and help me make some?

eM

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Good job, Amy!

In His Grip said...

Good job. They do look good.

The Zavocki's said...

Way to go, Amy! I'm so impressed!!