Monday, December 14, 2009

December Fun

In no particular order, this is what we've been up to so far in December...
Truman's den visited the fire station:

Tommie & I painted the rest of the front living room, entry, dining room and hallway. Goodbye icky yellow color! I'll try to post a picture when we get the trim up and it's all decorated and finished.

Franklin was home sick one day, so he & Max spent the day cuddled under blankets.


I baked and baked and baked. We ended up with enough cookies to have our fill and give out 8 dozen to the neighbors. I copied my friend Randi's recipe and made doggie treats this year. Max is giving a goodie bag of doggie treats to all of his friends in the neighborhood too. They turned out really well!


Franklin has been spending a lot of time with his LEGOs lately... Tommie helped him build a tower up to the ceiling yesterday. Should we be concerned?!? *smile*


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no, Franklin has turned into a Lego! :) Cute pic

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I like all the "real life" pictures ... it's great to see what you're all up to!