Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12th Anniversary in St. Louis

On Sunday, December 27th (the 12th anniversary of the day I married the love of my life...), we drove to a nearby town to board the Amtrak... This is the kind of weather we faced - not good! The snow was really coming down and only one lane of the interstate was open for most of the trip. We made it to the train on time, but I was exhausted from tension!

This pic symbolizes a lot of our trip - we rode the Amtrak to St. Louis, then the Metro train all around town while we were there...
A view of the arch from the train station...

We went shopping at Union Station - a fav. place of mine...
Right outside of our hotel was a view of the arch and Busch stadium...Happy Anniversary, honey! I love you and I can't wait to spend the next 12 years with you... plus some!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures. Happy anniversary!

In His Grip said...

Happy Anniversary. Love your pictures on the new year.