Friday, August 14, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Take 1

I recently began digital scrapbooking. I have spent more time watching tutorials & downloading free stuff than actually scrapping so far! I have had so much fun just learning about it. This is not my first layout, but I did make this layout from pics from our trip to the Smoky Mountains. It took forever, because each of the license plates were separate photos. If you click on the photo, you should be able to view it larger & read the journaling. One of the hardest parts of going digital is trying to organize my scrapbook elements in a way to remember where I got them, in order to give proper credit. If I missed something, I apologize!
Template: Scrappin with Liz
State 35 font: "Just Because" by Nikki Epperson designsindigital.com
Papers: Totally D designs
Glitter plastic fx: mgl Scraps
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Neat layout ... you did a great job. Yah, I can't give credit to anyone because I organize everything by color and category ... oops.

Unknown said...

I sooooo want to learn how to do this. Maybe after you get really good at it you can share your expertise with me. Oh look, you ARE really good! When ya coming over?