Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Painting again...

I'm finally painting again! We still have several rooms of our house that have not received the touch of the magic paintbrush yet (though the paint was purchased in September!)... it is finally feeling like Spring. Spring brings about a desire to see things freshened up and brighter colors. I started painting Franklin's room this afternoon and will finish it up tomorrow. I love the motivation of company coming!! My sister-in-law and two nephews are going to hang out with us for a couple of days over Spring Break & we are SO excited!! Then, a week and a half after that - my parents are coming for the weekend. So... the magic paintbrush is visiting the guest room (aka Franklin's room) to prepare for all of our spring visitors. Yippee!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I wish your magic paintbrush would come to my house. I was hoping to get some painting done this week and so far it hasn't happened.