Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday, Harrison!

(click to enlarge)

Dear Harrison:

Happy Birthday, son! As always, it's hard to believe that another year has gone by. Just a few short years ago, you were my chunky baby that we jokingly called "Tiny". Little did we know that 7 1/2 years later, you really would be skinny! I thought for sure you were destined to be a linebacker. :) You are the light of my life. Your sensitivity and sweet spirit melt my heart. You always know how to make us laugh & entertain us. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at your energy! And yet, my favorite time of day is when I go to tuck you in bed and you hug me like there's no tomorrow and give me sweet butterfly kisses. I know that it's difficult to be the middle child - especially with brothers SO close in age. Know that I will always love you & cherish you as an individual. God gave you many talents & abilities and I cannot wait to see what He has planned for your life.

I love you,
Mom

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a sweet note. Happy Birthday, Harrison!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Harrison!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Harrison! Looks like you had a great spring break too :)

Unknown said...

Sharing some blog love by awarding you with the Kreativ Blogger award over at my blog!