Friday, September 10, 2010

Neglected

Dear Blog:

There have been many reasons why I have neglected you over the past few months.
  • I was busy in April/May and got out of the habit of updating you.
  • I didn't think anyone was reading you (I have been corrected about this!).
  • I have had a rough time with my health since May and did not want to use you as a platform for complaints.
  • I was cheating on you. I started a 2nd blog for my business and was planning to leave you forever. I have since gotten a different job, so my business plans are on hold. I hope you will forgive me and take me back.
For all of the lame excuses I can think of, I am sorry. I make no promises about the frequency of which I will visit you... but I promise not to banish you from my life completely (yet!). lol You have been there for me through thick and thin and I enjoy your company. Thank you for not leaving me.

Love,
Amy

(This post is starting to make me think of a comparison between a blog & God... but we'll save the deep thoughts for another day!)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad you're back! Love the new look, by the way.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I've missed you. And I saw your other (also neglected) blog and was curious about the business ... you'll have to update us on that.

Jenny said...

I've wondered where you've been. Glad you're back.

Julie said...

FUNNY!